Thank you to Danielle over at the homemaking blog Cozycakes Cottage (love that name!) for the Kreativ Blogger Award and for her encouragement on my “lovely lemony” blog. It’s great to be recognized and to be able to pass the honors along to other creative bloggers, too. Here are “the rules” for receiving and accepting this award:1.Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link. 2. List 7 interesting things about yourself that readers might find interesting. 3. Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know. 4. Add the Kreativ Blogger image to your blog, if you like.
7 things about me…
1. I love pickled beets and I think it’s genetic. In fact, I had an uncle named Uncle Pickle and I thought it was because he liked pickles. When I was older I found out it was because he could eat a gallon of pickled beets in one sitting.
2. I am a late bloomer in life and love.
3. I make damn good pies.
4. I am messy, but organized. At least I like to think so.
5. I love malt vinegar on my fish and chips and…
6. can’t live without A-1 sauce on my steaks.
7. I’ve never been able to answer the question, “What’s your favorite color?”
7 blogs you should read…
Stir and Stitch for recipes based on chocolate and butter and all kinds of lovely handmade needle work. Great photography, too!
The Sundress Chef has a closet full of recipes for dressing up your breakfast, lunch and dinner, and dessert.
Frugal Feeding documents a young man’s quest to create and share flavorful and fiscally minded food.
Delicious recipes and yummy photography. Get busy in the kitchen with Baker Bettie.
Not a food blog, but one of my favorite for light-hearted humor is Not Quite Old.
Not a WordPress blog, but one of my favorites for exploring, photographing, and writing about food is Heidi’s 101 Cookbooks.
Hip pics and fun commentary–that’s Chow Bella: “Food for thought and eating.”
I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do!
Loverbean at Lemon Salt